Barbarian - Tane,
Half-Giant - PDF | Mobile
Gunslinger - Freja Ilyanovka,
Human - PDF
Machinesmith - Milka Bronislaw, Human - PDF
Magus - Twelfth Blade,
Android - PDF | Mobile
Swashbuckler - Orsia Wentworth,
Human - PDF | Mobile
Warpriest - Oleg Ilyanovik, Human - PDF | Mobile
NeoExodus Iconics (Deceased)
History and Nations
The Era of Man began two millennia ago with the creation of the Kaga. Under the Kaga’s leadership, Man overthrew the evil First Ones. New kingdoms rose and took over Exodus.
Three centuries ago, the great nations of Exodus turned on each other in a world-wide war that became known as the Twilight War. For decades, the war raged in and ground the nations of Exodus.
After the battle of Aremyhk, a new group, known as the Janissaries – psionic monks – imposed a peace and forced all four nations to get together.
Thus the Arman Protectorate, the Caneus Empire, the Dominion and the Reis Confederacy formed a confederated government named the Imperial Alliance, ruled by a Senate composed of nobles from each nation. This was the first year of unification and the calendars were renumbered according to the year 1AU.
In the following years, Sametian nobles sought acceptance into the Alliance but were refused due to expansionist view on the territory by each member nation. In protest, they declared “Since civilization turned its back upon us, so shall we turn our back upon it”. Almost overnight, Sametia turned to barbarism and active destruction of anything civilized. In 69AU, the Sametian united under a Warrior-Queen and took the name of Janus Horde.
The Arman Protectorate is a hereditary monarchy ruled by Tsarina Anayanka Kryszkas. The Protectorate is part of the Imperial Alliance. The Protectorate controls vast armies of golems and constructs they call Clockwork Warriors. Clockwork Warriors provide additional support and power. The Protectorate is a Neutral nation.
The Caneus Empire is a feudal monarchy ruled by Empress Cassandra Eland. The Empire is part of the Imperial Alliance. The Empire is best known for its knights. The empire has the most professional army in all of Exodus and its nobles constantly train to keep their skills sharp. The Caneus Empire is a Lawful Neutral Nation.
The Dominion is a Magocratic Monarchy ruled by Khagan Malik ibn Al’adim. The Dominion is part of the Imperial Alliance. Most notable in the Dominion is that its nobility is composed almost exclusively of spellcasters. The Dominion is one of the most cosmopolitan nations on Exodus. Because of this, its army is the smallest in the Alliance, but its magical power is vast. The Dominion is mostly Lawful Good, but many well-integrated elements lean towards evil and selfishness.
Gavea is an island nation to the west of Exodus. It is a fractured land ruled by tribal leaders. It is not a part of the Imperial Alliance. Gavea is very much a frontier that has yet to be thoroughly explored by the powers of Exodus.
The Janus Horde is a barbaric horde ruled by Warrior-Queen Thais of the steppe. Actively seek to destroy civilization. The Horde is not part of the Imperial Alliance.
The Reis Confederacy is a confederation of mostly independent city-states ruled by the cursed Imperatrix Lolani Gazsi. It is part of the Imperial Alliance. The Confederacy boasts the largest collection of huge monsters and tribesmen from its dark, impenetrable jungles. Its armies are vast, but territorial. As a nation, the Confederacy leans heavily towards chaos and evil.
Dangers of NeoExodus
- The Brotherhood of Khayne: A murderous cult dedicated to spreading mayhem and destruction.
- The First Ones: The First Ones are the bogeymen of legend. Defeated two thousand years ago, they have disappeared from mainland Exodus since.
- The Folding Circle: A group of terrorists led by the mysterious Makesh. The Folding Circle would be considered public enemy number one.
- The Janus Horde: The barbaric hordesmen attack any settlement they can all around their borders.
Races of NeoExodus
- Android: Androids are superficially identical to humans in many ways, and to the uninformed it can be difficult to differentiate the two. In the right light, though, androids' alien nature is revealed by the metallic sheen in their eyes and the biological, tattoo-like circuitry that riddles their skin.
- Cavian: Creatures of myth, whispered in legend, lost in the mists of history – and now returned for reasons unknown to any but themselves. Such are the cavians, a race of humanoid rodents noted for their incredible psionic abilities.
- Cynean: Crystalline scholars of all things arcane, the cyneans are as mighty in mind as in body. While the psionically inclined might expect the cyneans to share their tendencies, these beings of living crystal are masters of magic, not mentalism. On Exodus, which is both their home and their only known haunt, they can ever be found seeking some mystical secret or long-lost spell.
- Dalrean: Dalrean are a race of sentient, mobile plants. If a treant is a thinking tree, a dalrean is a thinking flower, and indeed, the spellcasters of this race are noted for their astonishing floral ‘spellbuds.’ Dalrean, who live exceedingly long lives, are closely tied to the natural cycles of Exodus.
- Enuka: The most primal and barbaric of the savage humanoids have nothing on the enuka. Enuka are ferocious creatures of the wild lands, animalistic predators blessed with humanoid form and intelligence. This combination has not softened their instincts for battle and the hunt, but it has given them a fatalistic warrior culture well suited to their savage natures.
- Half-Giant: Far back in their ancient history, half-giants were slaves to some form of king. Their stories vary from tribe to tribe, but their former status as slaves is one thread that is common in the lore of every half-giant tribe.
- Kalisan: Calibans are pale-white humanoid creatures native to the north of Exodus. Over time, many calibans have migrated to other parts and are now found in almost every parts of Exodus. Calibans have a well-deserved reputation for cannibalism and savagery. Kalisans are the most civilized of their race and are indistinguishable physically from their feral caliban cousins, although calibans can distinguish one another.
Calibans tend to be much more feral and are less suited to be player characters. However the Kalisans are well-adapted.
- Prymidian: Prymidians are regal, red-skinned humanoids. Their stately demeanor and formidable build impress other races and their learning follows suit. The prymidians are a communication and language-inclined race, dedicated to scientific reason, research, expansion of knowledge and discovery. Their culture seeks to know all there is to know in Exodus, and to communicate that knowledge to others. None know better than the prymidians that knowledge truly is power.
- P'Tan: In ancient times, the First Ones enslaved all of Exodus; their plans were served well by countless thousands of unwilling servants. Once their slaves rose up and overthrew them, however, the First Ones were cast into the depths - bereft not only of their power, but also of the vast majority of the very slaves who brought them low.
- Sasori: Resources wax and wane, weapons and spells become obsolete, the master craftsman of one era is displaced by the industry of the next, and even land becomes worthless with the shifting ages. But information, say the sasori, is the one commodity that is always in demand. These scorpion-like creatures are brokers of information, by turns the greatest secret-keepers and the supreme spies of Exodus. Sasori are also known for their willingness - and ability - to kill to protect their secrets.
- Tiefling: The tiefling – or gevet as they are known on Exodus – hail from deepest reaches of the Burning Lands in the Dominion. The tiefling claim to be the first to have mastered magic and that it is their descendants that ruled the lands as the first khans. Such a claim is rejected by the Dominion authorities.
Religions of NeoExodus
The Sanguine Covenant is a monotheistic religion that seeks to control all others. The Covenant opposes fiends (undead, evil outsiders, evil elementals, evil shapeshifters and more).
The Church of the Kaga is a religion based on gathering knowledge for the Kaga.
The Church of Khayne is a brutal church dedicated to Khayne, the vile lord of death and murder.
Download the free copy of
NeoExodus Chronicles: World of Exodus,
that gives you the complete history of the world of Exodus