Enemies of NeoExodus: Widowmaker Scarlet (PFRPG)
If the First Ones are the boogeymen that terrorize the people of Exodus, what scares the First Ones? What could scare the First Ones to such a degree that merely mentioning it would cause them to fall dead of fright? If the First Ones are not afraid of death, pain or torture, then what are they afraid of? First Ones fear the loss of their identity, loss of themselves, or loss of their free will. A single creature has the power and the ability to do precisely that. Such a creature terrorizes the First One so much that her name is never spoken out loud to avoid drawing her attention. The name “Widowmaker Scarlet” is not used by the First Ones. It was given to her by scholars from Exodus because her true name is unknown. Most of the information found in this document was gathered from tattered scrolls and lost books which were created from incomplete and secondhand accounts. Since knowledge about Widowmaker Scarlet is considered heretical by the Sanguine Covenant, most such documents have been destroyed. The Order of Kaga considers Widowmaker Scarlet to be the single most dangerous threat to Exodus today, even if no direct conflict with her has ever been reported. This supplement includes:
This supplement includes:
- All the information to use Widowmaker Scarlet as NPC villain including history, relations and how to use Widowmaker Scarlet in your gaming sessions.
- Four all new spells: Immediate Possession; Immediate Possession, Greater; Oath of Khayne and Word of Khayne.
- Statistics, abilities and rules for Widowmaker Scarlet (CR 15, 18 & 20)
- New Creature Types: First One Subtype
- New magic item: Singiver
- Initiative and Monster Cards